America funny Stranger than Fiction The Current Situation

Happy U.S. tax day 2024!

Excerpts from the IRS site:

Illegal activities: Income from illegal activities, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Schedule 1 (Form 1040), line 8z, or on Schedule C (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity.

Stolen property. If you steal property, you must report its fair market value in your income in the year you steal it unless you return it to its rightful owner in the same year.

Remember to report all your income, regardless of source.

(And yes, this was actually on the U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s site.)

Leave a Reply