Bacon Pancakes!

by Joey deVilla on May 2, 2010

This looks like a pretty nice way to start the day…

Pancakes made by pouring batter onto frying bacon

myGmaIsDutch January 1, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Bacon Pancakes originally are from Holland , It’s not American food It’s Dutch food
so all the angry people can go on and on about whats wrong with them for awhile
Lol
suck on that XD

Jesse Bluma February 12, 2011 at 12:50 am

That’s one I have not seen.

Looking for that perfect brunch in bed recipe? Try my high-rise pancakes. http://pointeviven.blogspot.com/2010/12/pointe-viven-high-rise-pancake.html

sean February 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Can’t be any worse for your health than bacon and pancakes.

Carrie February 23, 2011 at 11:37 am

Yummy … similar to one I put together in my sandwich maker – fully cooked bacon haves in each triangle, homemade (optional) waffle batter (flavor of choice – our fave is apple cinnamon with REAL apple chunks!) spooned over that and top the whole thing with an egg – spray with Pam and close the lid – 3 – 4 min’s and Voila! Topped with homemade maple syrup … all-in-one breakfast in a jiff! Yummy!!

Silvertongue62 March 2, 2011 at 2:24 pm

looks like a good idea to me….. All in one meal.

Theo March 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm

I am Dutch and can confirm this, although our pancakes and bacon are both different from yours. They’re more like crepes, and the bacon is thinner as wel..

Bob Rosker April 3, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I am in my 60′s and my mom used to make these for me when I was a little kid. I liked them best with melted cheese on them! YUM

MunchiesRock April 24, 2011 at 1:37 am

Talk about the BEST stoner breakfast. AND it’s easy to do. Sounds AWESOME.

bob s pants May 25, 2011 at 1:22 am

The dutch created slavery too so stop your bragging and lets all just eat

JJ August 12, 2011 at 12:34 am

Whoo! Bacon And Pancakes! I love whomever came up with this idea!

GodMadeUsAll October 22, 2011 at 1:48 am

God made us all jus the way we are perfect big skinny just right hot heads calm and mello it’s who we are and how we act and this is a recipe not a debate if Americans are fat or grumpy that’s just not nice God said not to judge No need to worry about what one persons opinion is on here even though they dnt know everyone in American but God does he is the only one who truly matters so God Bless and may God be with you. And I would say this looks really yummy

Helen August 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I am going to make them I love to make something different all the time. Yeh for the Dutch they also have the best Tulips

Linnete January 22, 2013 at 2:45 pm