Holiday Photo Gallery
bella’s Birthday Photos
Strangely enough, there are no photos of bella (that’s right, the lowercase “b” is intentional) in this series…
- Photo 1: Paul, Sham and me.
- Photo 2: Yuki!
- Photo 3: Makiko! (okay, Chris too)
- Photo 4: Sham!
- Photo 5: Makiko watches as I drop some squeezebox science, yo.
- Photo 6: Makiko, Yuki and Paul.
- Photo 7: Me, Yuki and Paul.
- Photo 8: Always let the ladies try the accordion on.
- Photo 9: Touch my squeezebox! Touch it!
Christmas Day Evening Photos
Christmas: it’s not just for goyim anymore.
- Photo 1: Me, Josh, Adina and Paul at my house.
- Photo 2: Paul and Josh at the Thai Restaurant. Paul’s gotten into the Japanese habit of flashing the “Peace” sign in photos. Could it be Yuki’s and Makiko’s influence? Naaah…
- Photo 3: Adina and me.
- Photo 4: Adina solo.
- Photo 5: Adina and me, waving our hands for some artsy photo effect.
- Photo 6: Adina and me, again.
- Photo 7: Visiting Adam Smith’s place. His birthday is on Christmas, so I always give him two presents on December 25th.
New Year’s Eve Photos
Kickin’ in 2G2, old school!
- Photo 1: Never mind the X-box, here’s the S-box!
- Photo 2: Who’s the accordion-playin’ Flip who’s a sex machine to all the chicks? Joe! Daaaamn right.
- Photo 3: Kate, Marie-Claire and Laura
- Photo 4: Paul Hossack, in whose house the party was located, and Chris.
- Photo 5: Paul Baranowski tries for a Batman camera angle.
- Photo 6: The two Pauls.
- Photo 7: Paul Hossack, with me in the background.
- Photo 8: Me and the two Pauls.
- Photo 9: Now we’re at Hugh’s Room, a restaurant/bar/cabaret in the West End.
- Photo 10: When drunk, Kate loses the power of speech and resorts to mime.
- Photo 11: Shouldn’t that be a lampshade, Paul?
- Photo 12: Me and Marie-Claire.
- Photo 13: Chris is thinking: God, Paul, not the tongue, not the tongue…
- Photo 14: RAWK!
- Photo 15: Laura and me.
- Photo 16: The ladies! The ladies!