(Yes, I know that dealer can’t hit you when you get 21.)
- Cracked Market — What the Reddit “millionaires” should be doing now
- Washington Post — As GameStop stock crumbles, newbie traders reckon with heavy losses
- CNBC — Reddit user who helped inspire GameStop mania says he lost $13 million on Tuesday, but is still holding
- CBS News — GameStop shares fall more than 40% as prominent booster draws inquiry
- CNBC — GameStop mania may not have been the retail trader rebellion it was perceived to be, data shows
- Motley Fool — Will the GameStop-AMC Bloodbath Continue?