My thoughts, in order:
- That’s a bit gruesome to bring to yoga class.
- On second thought, if you wanted to give off a “Don’t mess with me” vibe at yoga class, this would be the way to do it.
- Does the headline mean that Saturn’s son was named Yoga Mat? That name doesn’t sound like classical Greek.
- “Yoga Mat” would be a good Star Wars character name. Definitely better than the one they gave Baby Yoda.
- I’m sure there’s a dude named Matthew in the hipster part of town who goes by “Yoga Matt”.