The Millennium Falcon bed is a great gift for the Star Wars fan in your life. Think of the new, sordid wrinkles that classic lines from the movies take on when uttered in it!
- Han Solo, at Mos Eisley Spaceport: "She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid. I’ve made a lot of special modifications myself."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, upon seeing the Death Star: “That’s no moon!”
- The Death Star attack briefing: “The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It’s a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction…”
- Han Solo, during the attack on the Death Star: “You’re all clear kid, now let’s blow this thing and go home!”
- Princess Leia, upon first seeing the Millennium Falcon: “You came in that thing? You’re braver than I thought.”