- Have a blog
- Live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area or General Turf of Accordion Guy, depending on whom you ask)
…you really should attend this party.
The GTABloggers is a social club of blog writers who live in or around Accordion City. There are no membership fees, qualifying exams or bizarre initiation rites. It’s just a group of bloggers who get together to hang out every now and again.
It’s Saturday, December 6th at 8 p.m.. It will be held at my swanky pad, located in the Queen and Spadina area, which is within walking distance of two subway stations, three streetcar lines, a helluva lot of taxis and at least three parking lots.
Special party features:
- Kris Kringle (a.k.a. “Secret Santa”) gift exchange game
- Potluck dinner
- Special Christmas accordion performances: Your choice of O Come All Ye Faithful (in both English and Latin) or AC/DC’s (Give Me A) Mistress for Christmas…or both!
- The Tub-Full-O-Ice-And-Booze will be fully operational.
- My toy reindeer that dispenses jelly beans from its butt
- For the hardcore, an after-party trip to the Matador
There will also be at least one special guest in attendance. I ain’t sayin’ whom; if you want to find out, you’re just going to have to come.