And welcome to The Adventures of Accordion Guy in the 21st Century. Thanks for dropping by, and double-thanks to Moxie for linking to me as “the hot accordian [sic] guy”. It’s an honour to be linked to by my dream date blogger.
If you’ve never been here before, you might want to check out this list of what I feel are some of my better postings. (A more complete list is in the sidebar of my old blog).
Some random facts about me:
- I live in Accordion City, Canada
- Born in Manila, Philippines but often mistaken for Hawaiian (bonus photo here!)
- I was the most notorious perma-student at Crazy Go Nuts University. I can honestly use the John Belushi line from Animal House: “Seven years of college, down the drain!”
- You will often see me walk around with an accordion slung on my back (if I’m not playing it, that is); here’s the back story.
- I am also a computer programmer, which is why this blog is peppered with technical entries.
- Movie that changed my life: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Concert that changed my life: GWAR, New Year’s Eve 1991, Montreal
- Instrument that changed my life: Duh. Perhaps you should read about how the accordion protected my anal sovereignty from US Customs or why I have the number one Google entry for the word “stagette”.
Once again, welcome to my blog!