“Unfinished Business” Week, Part 5
Updated “About” Page
The first of many updates to this site. I’ve added a photo gallery sidebar to the “about” page so you can see what a naked man playing accordion looks like.
Go ahead. Click the link. You know you want to…
Here are some things that I’ve been meaning to say to various people in my life. I will, for the sake of their privacy, not say which thing is for which person. You (and they) will have to figure out that part.
- Bitch, where’s my money?
- It was good seeing you again. It’s been too long.
- Wear looser underwear, man. You’ll feel better.
- Have you ever been serenaded before? Would you like to be?
- You fucked up again. Three strikes – you’re out. And judging by what you’re up to, the remainder of your life will be a series of fuck-ups. Stay the hell away from me.
- Looking forward to the big event, and thanks for mentioning me!
- Your greatest contribution to the world is providing plants with valuable carbon dioxide.
- You don’t know what you’re missing…
- That stuff will eventually melt your brain.
- Stop being such a doormat!
- I believe in you. Why don’t you?
- I know you fear it, but it’s coming for you. And I’m going to watch and laugh.
- You’re a backstabbing weasel, and I’ve seen your stuff. It’s crap.
- I should’ve lured you away from your loser boyfriend.
- No matter what happened, we’ve always persevered, haven’t we? Oh yeah: fuck the new ending.
- Thanks for all the great opportunities. Here’s to your newest one!
- I’ll call soon.
- And you thought I’d never amount to anything. Drop dead, bitch.
- Wait. Just wait. And watch.
- You’re going to grow up to be a fine young man if I have anything to do with it.
- Undressing in front of me was just plain cruel.
- She had more fun with me.
- Yeah, I think I look better with blond hair than purple, too.
- Glad to see you’re back on the meds.
- I know, I should’ve said something.
- How ’bout I go interrupt your work and slap the dick out of your mouth?
- Did I happen to mention that I can cook, too?
- Thank you. For everything.