I just did a quick check of my Internet service provider’s web server logs, and it looks as though I’m getting a large number of new visitors. Welcome, everyone! Just leave your shoes at the door and c’mon in. If you’re coming here for the first time, here are some parts of kode-fu.com that you might want to check out…
Stories in this blog: There’s the one about the con man who swindled our house twice (see Breach of Security and The Con Man from Another World!), a piece about a spammer who wanted help from a time traveller, a couple of stories about the many offices I’ve worked in this year, and my rant about copyright.
It looks as though I have a lot of accordion gigs coming up in the new year. Here are some photos from my last really big gig.
Upcoming stories: I’ve been working on some goodies, including:
- How my accordion saved me from a mugging in Prague
- My list of New Year’s Resolutions and why Nigella Lawson figures so heavily in my plans for 2002
- How to defuse ethnic tensions at a New Year’s party in New York City
- My response to Neal Stephenson’s Essay, In the Beginning was the Command Line
- Lessons I Have Learned Just By Watching Apollo 13
- …and the usual things that happen to a charming man who wanders around the city with an accordion on his back.
I’d like to thank Blogger for making weblogging so easy, The Ricebowl Journals for letting me join their club, Cory Doctorow for pointing a lot of people to this weblog and you, for actually reading all this stuff.
Once again, welcome, and happy reading!