One of the more popular entries in this blog is Conservapedia Obsessions, which revealed that according to Conservapedia’s own stats page, 9 of its 10 most-read pages had the word “homosexuality” or “gay”. That was back on November 20th. Here’s what their stats page says are their 10 most-read pages as of February 28th, 2008 at 12:32 p.m. EDT:
- Homosexuality [2,345,324]
- Main Page [2,321,525]
- Teen Homosexuality [410,002]
- Arguments Against Homosexuality [330,024]
- Homosexual Agenda [327,081]
- Wikipedia [316,012]
- Ex-homosexuals [314,977]
- Homosexuality and Choice [310,178]
- Homosexuality and Anal Cancer [297,747]
- Homosexuality and Health [291,253]
Still obsessed, I see. Hence the joke:
Q: How many Republican politicians can you fit in the closet?
A: Evidently, all of them.