That Weird Feeling, Explained

by Joey deVilla on April 15, 2008

Emma Watson in a black cocktail dress

At last, an explanation for that disturbance in the Force that I’ve been sensing all day: Emma Watson, “Hermione” from the Harry Potter films, turns 18 today.

My advice for today: if you’re about to enter a room with a computer and the door is closed, knock first. You will thank me.

I think I’m going to stay the hell away from online chats and discussion boards tonight, as it’s gonna get icky.

Danny V April 15, 2008 at 5:27 pm

This is like the day the Olsen Twins turned 18…only worse because she’s in wizardly fiction…

For some light reading I would recommend item 111338 from Bash -> http://bash.org/?111338

Tris Hussey April 15, 2008 at 5:36 pm

and you call TMI on me! Sheesh.

Wendy April 15, 2008 at 5:59 pm

Lurid!

chiamattt April 15, 2008 at 10:03 pm

ummm which message boards are you participating on? Should I be calling Interpol?

barry koslow April 16, 2008 at 7:00 am

talk about mixed metaphors.

David April 18, 2008 at 6:08 am

Ooo … and she gets 20 million too.

mohit kapoor November 16, 2008 at 8:27 am

hi emma i love u.

sinan December 6, 2008 at 5:11 am

I love you EMMA Turkey

Fernando December 12, 2008 at 1:47 pm

Dude…leave the poor girl alone!!!!!! let her have her own life and privacy. I bet she enjoys her successfull career but does not enjoy not being able to go anywhere without dragging half the world behind her sticking their noses in some business that does not concern them -her private life.

Leave her in peace!!!!!!1

AAK December 29, 2008 at 2:20 am

LOVE is a GOD gift. it is not comment.
I LOVE YOU EMMA feel my love.
This is a Indian heart.It is not lieing.I will come with heart to get my love(Emma)
waight for me. Any body give this msg to Emma watson

ritvik January 4, 2009 at 2:28 am

hai my name i ritvik i like to read harry potter books .asmall key opens a big door

!iSARAH!i January 4, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Emma watson is just super gorgIOUS! She did so well in those Harry Potter movies and has the cutest british acent..
I love her hair and makeup and pastel colors. I think she should do other movies though..I think shes like 17! whatever i love her! hey! I luv u Emma!! Love, Sarah

Amit Singh Rathore January 9, 2009 at 8:39 am

Dear Emma,

I want to friendship you with a nice time so please approve it.

Thanks

Amit

India

leitonga paul k January 14, 2009 at 6:39 pm

hi Emma you look nice with your dress and especially your smile

Antichrist January 19, 2009 at 6:21 am

people who earn alot of money without doing shit are losers. they do not deserve the money they get. who knows how many countless people i would have helped with that money instead of wasting it away in clubs or bars. I would rather help the people and die as a hero than live a life of luxury and die a dishonourable man.

chris meinsen January 25, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Look pal,Emma earned her money…you think working in movies is easy? If you want to blow your money by giving it to the poor go ahead but leave Emma alone,she is a wonderful sweet girl and she deserves her life of luxury!

betül January 26, 2009 at 11:59 am

hi emma!!!you verry beautiful and i love you

thanks
TURKEY

akmal January 29, 2009 at 3:24 am

hi, EMMA! its akmal your one of your greatest fan.
I die on your beauty.you are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
sexy for me.I LOVE YOU.

akmal January 29, 2009 at 3:28 am

if not by love then we can be good friends,cant we?
my name is akmal.if you accept my friendship then please reply me by an e-mail my addressss is
akmal364@yahoo.co.in

MaHaknar Zolam January 29, 2009 at 9:54 am

I bring blessings and thanks to you beautiful Joey for making you music with an accordion. I listen to accordion and think of we bathing each other in warm water and braiding chest hair.

I wish to have children by love with you but can’t because I have no ovaries. Oh well, maybe we can just form poo children.

if you accept my asking then reply to my email.

I die on your accordion playing!

much blessings, MaHaknar Zolam*

*Note: MaHaknar Zolam may be a fictitious stalker from India meant for entertainment and humorous purposes only.

akmal January 30, 2009 at 2:32 am

i,ve still dint get my reply.
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i’m waiting for your reply

anonymous February 12, 2009 at 12:45 am

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

jim February 14, 2009 at 11:27 pm

First why are so my turks commenting? Is there real a huge turkish potter fan club. Second if you read the books the actor Emma Watson is too superfical to be a hermione. A real hermione would be a plain book worm, not an attractive ditz.

Jim

Rupert DuBois March 21, 2009 at 10:32 pm

Dear Emma I enjoyed all the movies of Harry Potter and your a special person in the movie because. When Harry needed help you were there and futher more you are a beautiful and sexy woman my heart goes out to you ! Your number 1 fan Mr. Rupert DuBois of San Antonio Texas !

James March 26, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Who wants to be a celebrity, not me! I feel sorry for celebrities because thry have people butting in on THEIR personal life! They can’t do a shit without it being broadcasted all around the world!!!
And you know why? It’s because of all the nosie bastards who read stupid fucking magazines like Womens Weekly! So what if celebrities occasionally get drunk! So what if politicians occasionally sware!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mind your own fucking buiseness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretti March 28, 2009 at 8:39 am

Hi,EMMA
It’s great dat u r getting 18.One advice.It is totally up 2 u whether u follow it or not,accept it or not.Remain VIRGIN untill u get urself married 2 anyone.Be a DECENT,SWEET N INNOCENT GIRL forevr

Joey deVilla March 28, 2009 at 9:33 am

pretti: I have no proof, but I think that train has already left the station, if you get my drift.

Punyaja Singh June 1, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Hi Emma,
belated happy birth day .U are very beautiful,smart cute. I’m your big fan.always stay the same.

charllote June 3, 2009 at 6:12 am

Excuse me Joey
Would you mind If i use that Photo??

edona June 8, 2009 at 8:39 am

hi.I am from Kosovo and i can’t speak very good English, but Emma is very very beautiful.

nitish shrivastava July 1, 2009 at 3:12 am

I LOVE YOU EMMA I M YOUR BIGGEST FAN MARRY ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

houlis July 14, 2009 at 8:59 pm

@ all the idiots. You know Emma Watson *actually* reads these comments? Pathetic.

fersoek July 15, 2009 at 12:25 pm

i love you emma watson

Susan July 17, 2009 at 9:41 am

I heart MaHaknar Zolam.

myla July 21, 2009 at 7:52 pm

hi emma..u look dead gorgeous…hahahha..pathetic isnt it..^^

bruno boveda July 25, 2009 at 10:35 pm

q puta q bien esta la pendeja1!! parnert!!! esta de lo mejor man explota ella!!!!!!!! revi pora!

Chris August 6, 2009 at 4:01 am

she is wasted

sparsh August 14, 2009 at 12:46 am

hii, hermoine .i m a great fan of you.u r d most beautiful girl on this earth .will u be my friend.

JonathanSays October 7, 2009 at 11:57 am

Come on you losers!!!! How does she deserve her luxury as u say? She is just like anyother star who got into the bussness, she knew people with money and got lucky for being friends with actors. I work my azz off at everything i do and i think me or anyother person who works there a** off in physical jobs deserves to make that much money too. Not just some dumb muitie billion dollar bussness movie. I agree she is a sweet girl but damn you people needa get into the real world and quit suckin up cuz shes in one of your favorite movies. Oh and for the people leaving love comments for her, I say get a life. If you think im wrong for saying this then see if you can find me, then try to murder me or something. lol

bruno boveda (from spain) November 3, 2009 at 7:16 pm

incredible, there are other bruno boveda in the world. I’m sad because he is rude. The people who use bad word are some stupid person.
I want say my opinion about Emma: she is a pretty young woman.

Sorry for my English

Fisher Corbin November 26, 2010 at 8:26 pm

This girl is so awesome, I would do anything to have her as my girlfreind, i’ve had a crush on her sience I was 10.

Fisher Corbin November 26, 2010 at 8:32 pm

I seconed what fersoek says , I love you Mrs.Watson”. Will you be my girlfreind??? Please!!!!!!!!!

Fisher Corbin November 26, 2010 at 8:38 pm

nitish shivastara is toatally wrong, I am your bigest fan Emma. And please marry me, or at least be my girlfreind given the fact that I am only ten.
Please read this. Fisher Corbin

Fisher Corbin November 26, 2010 at 8:54 pm

No afansens to you Emma because I love you, but get rid of Roberto and please please please take me because I’m going through peuperty and constantly thinking about you manly other than school and every thing.

Fisher Corbin November 27, 2010 at 10:50 am

Hi agin Emma, I’ve read all of the book and mostly didn’t pay atention to the movie and was pretty much just admiering you because you are so so so so awesome and I love you with all my heart.

Please reply
fisher
p.s that is my real name