- Le Papillon on the Park cooking Green Gate Farms’ bacon
- Waffle Bar and Mr. Spinners cooking Highmark Farms’ traditional-style bacon
- Glas Restaurant cooking Highmark Farms’ wild boar bacon
- Wheelbarrow Farm cooking their own traditional-style bacon
- Ying Ying Soy Food cooking with their own tofu bacon
In addition to competing, they’ll also be selling their bacon-based dishes for you to try.
The bacon-based fun happens this Sunday, August 12th at Jonathan Ashbridge Park (Queen Street East, a few blocks west of Coxwell) and runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.. I think I’ll be there.