Here’s what we’ve written about recently:
- VCs Don’t Want to Pay for Things, Either: Freemium: new word, but a tried-and-true concept.
- Night of the Living Dead Languages: Why languages no sane programmer would touch refuse to die.
- Internet Explorer 7 Released: Available for download right now, if you like living on the bleeding edge.
- Google 3Q Profits Surge 92%: In which George explains Google’s “secret sauce” that lets them rocket past AOL, MSN and Yahoo!.
- Gartner to Jobs: License Mac OS X to Dell: Why not? Aside from the fact that Apple and Dell have used stoners in their ads, there’s really no match.
- Google’s New Adwords Gizmo: Website Optimizer: “Website Optimizer” may be a cumbersome name, but not as cumbersome as “AmIGoingToGetConversionsOrNot.com”.